Purchase the Bread
Pudding utensils set
Bread Pudding Dessert Recipe
1/2 qt. Milk
1/2 qt. Heavy Cream
1/4 cup Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
Recommended: Use day old croissants or danish,
cubed or cut into small pieces.
- Heat together the milk and heavy cream.
- Mix together the eggs, sugar and vanilla
- Temper the milk and cream mixture with the
eggs, then strain.
- Mix in the croissants or bread of your
choice; scoop into ramekins or other oven-safe serving dish, and place
water bath to keep moist while baking. Bake in oven at 275°F until
cooked through and pudding reaches desired temperature.
1 stick Butter
1/2 cup Confectioners sugar
1/2 cup Cake flour
1/2 cup Egg whites
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Slowly add the flour, then add egg whites
one at a time.
- Place spoon shaped template on a nonstick
- With an offset spatula spread thin layer of
batter over template.
- Remove the template carefully then bake it at 350°F until golden
brown and serve.